In these modern times the bachelor or stag party no longer seems to be quite the rite of passage that it once was. However, that doesn’t stop scads of young men from jetting around the world to celebrate their last moments of freedom with a night, or several, of wanton debauchery.
Thanks in part to movies like “The Hangover”, Las Vegas in the United States has long been one of the premier destinations for those men in search of a wild time. With very lax liquor laws and a plethora of tempting gentlemen’s clubs and bikini parties, Las Vegas is simply an easy choice for the groom to be and his mates when they’re searching for a time to remember.
I recently booked a short break to Las Vegas with Expedia and noticed many of those men, wild-eyed and travelling in packs, intent on finding as much trouble as was possibly available. I decided to investigate during my stay in Las Vegas and learn more about what makes the city stag party heaven.
Although few people still call them Gentlemen’s Clubs, most people simply refer to these establishments as strip clubs, the fact remains that Las Vegas has some of the most famous of these clubs in the world. While it may be easy for some to think that they’re all the same, each Las Vegas club offers something a little different.
● Crazy Horse III. The third incarnation of the club that’s been around since the 80s, the Crazy Horse III is undoubtedly the most posh of the bunch. The women are beautiful and the celebs flock to this club in droves. They also offer viewing parties for MMA fights and VIP packages that include a limousine. Everyone can find something to enjoy here.
● Spearmint Rhino. It may have an unusual name but the Spearmint Rhino is known around the city as the home of the most beautiful women. As if that weren’t enough to draw the crowds, the Spearmint Rhino also offers happy hour specials daily from 6am to 7am. Yes, you can go to the strip club at 6am.
Topless Pool Parties
The idea of adult-themed pool parties has taken off in Las Vegas in recent years, and you’re bound to spot bachelor parties at all of them. What’s better than lounging by the pool, sipping a cocktail, while watching beautiful women frolic half naked in a swimming pool?
● Bare Pool Lounge at The Mirage. Open daily from 11am to 6pm, Bare Pool Lounge at the Mirage is the place to see and be seen, but the emphasis is usually on the “see” part of that equation. Topless swimming is encouraged and privacy is at a minimum, so this definitely people watching nirvana. VIP cabanas are available and DJs are often spinning as well.
● Naked Pool at the Artisan Hotel. One of Las Vegas’ boutique hotels, the Artisan prides itself of its European style pool parties. These are more low-key than some others that you’ll find in the city, but with VIP cabanas, delicious food and drink from the bar, and the fact that this party is popular with locals this is the best way to spend an afternoon.
Adult Themed Shows
The idea of a Las Vegas show might seem like the last thing the members of a bachelor party want to do, but if that’s the case then they don’t know very much about Las Vegas’ raunchier side. Adult themed shows are everywhere, and they’re definitely worth your time.
● Fantasy at Luxor. Definitely a show that is more than appropriate for a stag party. Fantasy at the Luxor Hotel and Casino is an all-female revue that is hotter than hot. Women dress quite scantily as various characters, and then take it all off. A female ménage a trois, rollicking and erotic musical numbers, and a comedian are all on hand to make your Las Vegas fantasy a reality.
● Zumanity at New York New York. Touted as exploring the sensual side of humanity, it’s really hard to go wrong with a Cirque du Soleil production. Half strip tease and half acrobatic performance, Zumanity at New York New York is perfect for anyone who’s 18 or older and fancies a turn on, which includes most bachelor parties, I’m sure.
After I completed my research I learned that Las Vegas is likely the sexiest city on the planet. If you’re planning a bachelor party or just want to have a naughty time on holiday, Las Vegas is definitely the city to choose.
After all, they call it Sin City for a very good reason.