How to make a girl laugh
It is not always easy to approach girls, especially for those shy boys who don’t even dare to stare at them. In the seduction game, your self-esteem is very important, and even if you are not very good-looking, you can succeed if you show yourself as a confident man.
But how do you look like that if it’s not in your nature? Easy: your sense of humor. If you learn how to make a girl laugh, your physical appearance won’t matter that much. They love to spend their time surrounded by funny people who can make them smile even in the darkest times.
Read the rest of this entry »
How to Pleasantly Surprise Your Wife This Holiday Season
It’s a common stereotype how women give their husbands a “Honey-Do” list that is never ending. Whether this is the case or not in your household, consider surprising your wife this winter with some new additions. Instead of waiting to be asked, take some initiative and change things up, which will make your wife—and in turn you—all the more happy. Being spontaneous and surprising your wife is good for your marriage as well.
1. Surprise your wife with a new haircut. Has your wife been nagging you about getting a haircut? Why not get a new do and surprise her with it. Subtly ask her opinion beforehand, to get an idea on how she will respond to it. You could also change your facial appearance by growing (or removing) a beard.
2. Redecorate the bedroom as a Christmas surprise. This can go beyond doing fixes or hardware upgrades. Consider what colors your wife likes. Find a color scheme and purchase a new bedspread. Upgrade with Bed Bath Store curtains and valances. If you aren’t particularly skilled with color scheming and interior design, ask a store associate for help. Most are trained to know the color wheel and what works with what.
3. Pick out a new winter wardrobe. This will be a nice surprise for your wife if you aren’t a big clothes shopper. Buy some new sweaters and dress nice on your date night. Buy stylish and complementary clothes to replace any worn or ratty clothes stashed away in your closet.
4. Take up a new hobby with your wife. Quality time is important and often overlooked in our hectic daily lives. Choose a hobby with your wife that you would both enjoy. You could start wine tasting, take a cooking class, go to a woodworking workshop, take an art class or even something off the wall like singing lessons. This newfound hobby will bring you together and bring more excitement to both of your lives.
5. Give your wife a spa day. Offer to watch the kids and surprise her with a gift certificate to her favorite spa or beauty parlor. She can be pampered with massages, hot tubs, hair and nails. Being a mom is a 24-hour a day job that often goes thankless. Mom deserves a break every now and then.
6. Cook your wife her favorite home cooked meal. If possible, have it ready to be served when she arrives home. Try to make something that is a rare treat, or something she hasn’t eaten in a while.
7. Go big and plan a trip! Surprising your wife with a romantic and fun trip for the two of you might even be more pleasing to her than jewelry and you get to go too, so why not! You can find many luxury lifestyle websites to get fancy trip ideas.
Posted in: Lifestyle
Tags: 2012 holiday gift guide, gift guide, gift guide for guys, gift guide for men, gifts for her, go to a woodworking workshop, Holiday Gift Guide, holiday gift guide for guys, holiday gift guide for men, jewelry, luxury gifts, plan a trip, Redecorate the bedroom, relationship advice, spa gift certificate, spa gifts, start wine tasting, take a cooking class, take an art class