Drones are one of the hottest gadget gifts this holiday season, and new models are also driving sales for consumers and hobbyists who love exploring all the fun and interesting uses for these devices. New features, particularly built-in camera technology, make these gadgets interesting for so many more potential consumers, particularly adventure travelers, hikers, etc. who want to capture video of their adventures. It’s safe to assume drones will be one of the most popular self-gifting options this holiday season.
The DJI Mavic Pro is one of the best drones on the market and is available at many retailers, including online at Amazon.com. This drone is packed with an amazing bundle of features that make it easy to take amazing video; it’s also portable, so you can easily take it with you on your travels.
Here are some of the notable features of the DJI Mavic Pro
* The DJI Mavic Pro folds down to a small size comparable to a bottle of water, making it small enough to bring with you everywhere. Travelers will love this.
* It has up to 4.3 miles (7km) of transmission range, can fly at up to 40 mph and for up to 27 minutes.
* The 4K camera is fully stabilized for smooth footage.
* An updated version of DJI’s ActiveTrack recognizes common subjects such as people, bicyclists, cars, boats and animals, which then sends Mavic Pro to follow behind, lead in front, circle above or track alongside the subject, keeping the camera focused on the subject while you concentrate on flight maneuvers.
* Vision positioning paired with GPS and GLONASS ensures precise positioning indoor and outdoors. The Mavic can hover precisely in more environments and automatically land almost exactly where you took off.
* In Gesture mode, you can use gestures to have Mavic Pro locate you, center you in the frame and take the perfect shot as Mavic Pro’s flashing lights count down to the photo.
* The DJI Mavic Pro can see and avoid objects.
* Pocket-sized remote controller with full HD 1080p video streaming.
The Wall Street Journal has called the DJI Mavic Pro the “best drone to buy now,” as you can see from their video review below. There’s definitely a learning curve in using the Mavic, but the possibilities are endless.
Here’s a spectacular promotional video from DJI that shows the capabilities of the Mavic Pro for capturing amazing video, demonstrating why DJI refers to the Mavic Pro as a “compact, personal flying camera.”
The advancement in drone and video technology is pretty amazing, and the DJI Mavic Pro packs them in a portable device that you can take anywhere. It’s incredible that you can have the drone’s camera focus on one person or object and follow them on video as you maneuver the drone.
You can learn much more about the DJI Mavic Pro at the DJI website, and you can also read user reviews and purchase the Mavic at Amazon.com.