We tried out these stylish new ReF headphones from iLuv and were very impressed. We love the styling and the white stitching, and along with the black version picture above the headphones also come in red, white and blue. Check out their website for a look at the other colors. If you’re looking for a last-minute holiday gift you can’t go wrong with these headphones. The styling make these headphones a great option for anyone, as they’ll fit into an urban setting or even a more professional setting with the slick but classy design.
While styling is important, we’re happy to report that the sound quality is excellent and the headphones are very comfortable. Other impressive features include the braided fabric 1.2 meter cord, Titanium diaphragm for mega-bass and precise treble, in-line remote with play/pause, volume, and track change controls and built-in mic with hands-free. The earphones are also collapsible for ultra-portability.
It’s a common stereotype how women give their husbands a “Honey-Do” list that is never ending. Whether this is the case or not in your household, consider surprising your wife this winter with some new additions. Instead of waiting to be asked, take some initiative and change things up, which will make your wife—and in turn you—all the more happy. Being spontaneous and surprising your wife is good for your marriage as well.
1. Surprise your wife with a new haircut. Has your wife been nagging you about getting a haircut? Why not get a new do and surprise her with it. Subtly ask her opinion beforehand, to get an idea on how she will respond to it. You could also change your facial appearance by growing (or removing) a beard.
2. Redecorate the bedroom as a Christmas surprise. This can go beyond doing fixes or hardware upgrades. Consider what colors your wife likes. Find a color scheme and purchase a new bedspread. Upgrade with Bed Bath Store curtains and valances. If you aren’t particularly skilled with color scheming and interior design, ask a store associate for help. Most are trained to know the color wheel and what works with what.
3. Pick out a new winter wardrobe. This will be a nice surprise for your wife if you aren’t a big clothes shopper. Buy some new sweaters and dress nice on your date night. Buy stylish and complementary clothes to replace any worn or ratty clothes stashed away in your closet.
4. Take up a new hobby with your wife. Quality time is important and often overlooked in our hectic daily lives. Choose a hobby with your wife that you would both enjoy. You could start wine tasting, take a cooking class, go to a woodworking workshop, take an art class or even something off the wall like singing lessons. This newfound hobby will bring you together and bring more excitement to both of your lives.
5. Give your wife a spa day. Offer to watch the kids and surprise her with a gift certificate to her favorite spa or beauty parlor. She can be pampered with massages, hot tubs, hair and nails. Being a mom is a 24-hour a day job that often goes thankless. Mom deserves a break every now and then.
6. Cook your wife her favorite home cooked meal. If possible, have it ready to be served when she arrives home. Try to make something that is a rare treat, or something she hasn’t eaten in a while.
7. Go big and plan a trip! Surprising your wife with a romantic and fun trip for the two of you might even be more pleasing to her than jewelry and you get to go too, so why not! You can find many luxury lifestyle websites to get fancy trip ideas.
Features a “Troy & Abed in the Morning” coffee cup (“With a generous capacity of 15 ounces, refills are not needed!”), a Warhol-inspired Troy & Abed poster, a t-shirt featuring the Greendale Seven in video game form. and a plush Human Being…which, if you’re not already a fan of the show, probably warrants a bit of explanation. Per the NBC online store, “The Greendale Community Human Being plush mascot reflects the diversity of Greendale and our species by being nothing at all. Now you can have your own creepy version!” If that doesn’t sound like the icing on a delicious “Community” cake, then…well, uh, you’re probably not the target demo. But maybe you know someone who is, so keep it in mind just in case. ($50.00)
Described as “perhaps the greatest Dexter usable collectable out there,” what you get is a set of sunglasses with white frames spattered in blood, stored in a wooden case which, not coincidentally, looks quite a bit like Dexter’s “trophy case.” The case also includes blood slides and a syringe. Move fast, though: it’s a limited edition set – there are only 500 units being produced, and each wooden case is individually numbered. ($149.95)
We all love slapstick and stupid humor, and nobody does it better than the Three Stooges. Many of us grew up watching these nuts on TV, and now we can have their entire catalog in one DVD box set.
The Three Stooges were the longest-running comedy act in motion picture history. The team included Moe Howard, Larry Fine, Curly Howard, Shemp Howard, Joe Besser and Joe Curly-Joe DeRita. Most will agree that the best shorts include those with Curly or Shemp of course, with Curly probably being the most popular. Still, Shemp was always underrated.
This collection features over 60 hours content, with the entire Three Stooges Columbia shorts catalog spanning three decades and 190 shorts. It also includes three discs of rare and unreleased content. Extras include several of the Stooges work separately in solo shorts, 28 never-before-released short films starring Stooges actors Shemp Howard, Joe Besser, and Joe DeRita, as well as feature length films. This 20-disc set will be the ultimate gift for any Stooges fan.
Check out our Holiday Gift Guide for more gift ideas, and check out these classic Stooges scenes as well.
Finding a gift that to make your special women happy this Christmas can be a difficult task. You need to go for something practical, useful and the gift should also suit her personality. Here are some gift ideas to consider this Christmas.
1. Stylish Jewelry box
If your daughter, sister, mother or wife love jewelry, and have a large collection, then a jewelry box can be a great gift. Try to think of the box as a place which should be as special to her as the jewelry itself. If you want to add a traditional touch, you can go for a handmade jewelry box, or even make one yourself. However, it would be best to go for a stylish one. Examples include Mele Rene Black Suede, Modern Espresso and Allison.
Giving her something comfortable is also an option. A warm set of Christmas PJs would also raise the spirit of the day, and she is going to be one happy lady. You can go with cashmere robes, or classic silk pajamas. Apart from PJs, you can also select from other sleepwear items such as slippers and bath robes. Christmas sleepwear for your women can be purchased from local stores. If you want to avoid the crowd, you can buy sleepwear online. You can browse your options from websites like www.crazyforbargains.com for more accessories and products.
Perfumes are a safe gift as most women love them. You’ll need to find about which scents appeal to her. You can get an idea by observing the aromas she uses already. Another way of making the right choice is by observing their lifestyle. If your women like to spend lots of time outdoors, then a perfume would a natural scent would be the right pick. If they spend most of the time domestically enjoying family life, then you can go for a robust amber fragrance. Some of the affordable options include Euphoria by Calvin Kelvin and Kenzo Amour by Kenzo.
4. Gift certificates for spa treatment/spa products
If you feel your women need love a chance to relax, then a gift certificate for a spa treatment would be a great Christmas gift. Alternatively, you can gift her spa products. Some examples of Spa products include body polish, lotions, sea salt soak and bubble baths. You can make a Christmas spa product basket and add a few decorations. However, this may not be necessary as manufacturers usually decorate these baskets at this time of the year. Some options include Pampering Cherry Blossom Spa Set and Perfect Petals Spa Set. If your women are close to nature and love organic items, you can go for the Go Green Spa Set.
You shouldn’t have a problem choosing the right present if you know your women well.